Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello


New Blog Haiku:

Two weeks editing
Finally got the right pic
Do not trust Pearl Street!

Boy, that felt good! So, not sure how much I will continue posting blogs on Myspace now that I have this thingy rippin. I will still use Myspace for sure (for shows, pics, and networking, and all the other things it is awesome for), so please still message me on there and all that fun stuff. I just wanted another space that was for writing and talking about stuff. I really suck at internetting, so I will have a severe learning curve whe it comes to posting fun things like links and pics and stuff like that, but I am hopeful that it will come to me in time. Thanks to everyone for continuing to come to my showz and tell me cool things like how they saw me and my bro Tim play a show at Amvets in Palmer, MA like 6 years ago, or how they saw some random dood with one of my pins at a turnpike stop. It is the best when people feel it like Woah!

1 comment:

  1. in the scheme of things
    Blogspot is a great look when
    compared with Myspace

    ReplyDelete