Monday, March 9, 2009

Double-Time

I am back at home now. All this stuff is from the last two shows in Baltimore and Philly. Both shows were great. The Philly show in particular was about as triumphant of an ending as I could have imagined. Thanks so much to all the people who helped me and Haley out along the way with places to stay, food to eat, and conversation to speak. I have a few shows coming up around the Northeast, then plan on taking a little break from performing so much to work on new recordings and new projects. If you have any pics from the tour, please send em my way. I am gonna make a Flickr account to post even more images, and as promised..will post more links to all my heroes and plas sometime real soon.

NOTE: A special thanks goes out to Schoolly D for being a ripper.


















No comments:

Post a Comment